Stubbs BBQ Baby Back Ribs
4 Slabs Baby-Back Ribs
2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Pepper
½ Teaspoon Garlic powder
1 Teaspoon Paprika
½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Bottle Stubbs BBQ Sauce
Preheat the oven to 325 Degrees.
1. Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper together.
2. Seasoned ribs with the seasoning mix. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Place marinated ribs on a foil lined sheet pan and layout single layer and cover with foil, roast at 325 degrees for 1-1/2 hours or until tender. Carefully remove cooked ribs from pan.
4. Baste ribs with Stubbs BBQ sauce and place back in oven uncovered and roast for 15 minutes.
5. Remove basted BBQ ribs and place on a cutting board and cut into individual riblets, coating with more Stubbs BBQ sauce.